Don't have your PD on your prescription? Don't worry. You can measure your PD by yourself:
1. Print out our ELKLOOK PD Ruler;
2. Stand about 8 inches or 20 centimeters away from a mirror;
3. Place the ruler horizontal and directly over or below the center of your right pupil.Place the ruler against your forehead . You can stand in front of a mirror, or ask your friend measure for you;
4. Measure the distance from the center of your right pupil to the center of your left pupil;
5. Repeat a few times and use an average for your final measurement.